The practice was formed when two northern practices merged, namely Markham Millard & Partners (Established in 1947) and Olley & Partners (Established in 1948). Both Markham Millard & Partners and Olley & Partners shared a common ethos and goal to provide a quality service to new and long standing clients. This approach is reflected in the Markhams of today, a practice which is committed to providing a quality service.
The practice is now at the forefront of providing Employer's Agent and Project Management Services, we manage project delivery from an initial idea to completion of the finished building, we ensure programmes are met and budgets achieved, and quality is not compromised.
Although a lot has changed over the years, somethings we will never change, honesty, integrity, going the extra mile, and providing the best of services.